It was a beautiful morning so after I dropped #2 off I decided to walk around the garden and as I was doing so I found the car door wide open. It was #2's door. The last time we went anywhere was Wednesday evening, so if we left it open (possible, since I don't see it when I come and go through the front gate), it has been a day and a half, and there were thunderstorms yesterday. But the inside was completely dry and the battery was not dead from the interior light being on. But nothing was missing that I can tell (there wasn't much in it to begin with) - and there was change still in the change holder. So, hmm.
#1 got bored with Jane Eyre so now she is reading The Little House in the Big Woods (the real one, not an adaptation, lol). When she's finished I'm going to try to find the LHotP tv series for her. I think I may have seen it on itunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment